Enjoy this video. The Michigan Wolverines were the defending National Champions. Although they lost Glen Rice after the 1989 season, Michigan still had several NBA players on its roster. Meanwhile, the 1989-1990 LMU Lions star Hank Gathers, tragically passed away during the regular season. Despite the tragedy, LMU was able to average 122.4 points a game. This was the highest scoring NCAA tournament game ever. Enjoy this video, one of my favorites.
1990 NCAA Tournament – #11 LMU vs. #3 Michigan
90ssports · January 8, 2020 · 90s CBB, Home, Uncategorized · 1989 ncaa men's division i basketball tournament (ncaa basketball tournament), 1990 ncaa men's division i basketball tournament (sports league season), 90s Sports, arkansas razorbacks vs. loyola marymount lions, augmon, basketball, basketball (interest), championship, hank gathers, lmu, lmu 1990, lmu michigan, loyola marymount, michigan, michigan lmu, michigan wolverines 1990, ncaa, ncaa basketball, ncaa men's division i basketball elite eight, ncaa tournament, ncaam, paul westhead, tournament=, unlv
The Chicago Bulls in the 90s without Michael Jordan
The 2002 Green Bay Packers – Brett Favre’s Forgotten Lost Ring
The Houston Astros in the 90s – From Killer B’s to Killed Dreams
- 1999 – Week 16: Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants
- Natrone Means, a forgotten NFL player with the San Diego Chargers and the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Craig Ehlo Shutting Down Michael Jordan
- The Golden State Warriors in the 90s – From Run TMC to PJ Carlesimo
- The 1995 California Angels – Biggest MLB Collapse ?
- Major League Baseball highlights from July 1, 1997
- Strangest NFL Games – December 17 2000 Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers
- Mitch Richmond and the Kings upset the Sonics with 37 points: Game 2 1996 Playoffs
- Was Jamal Mashburn a great NBA player?
- Remembering the Detroit Tigers in the early 1990s