The 1989-1990 LMU (Loyola Marymount University) Lions were one of my favorite teams to watch. Their 1990 NCAA Tournament game against the Michigan Wolverines was a wild one. This game set NCAA college basketball records for the most points by one team in an NCAA Tournament game and the most combined points in an NCAA Tournament game. Thank you so much for your interest in this 90s college basketball video.
Crazy NCAA Tournament Moments – The 1990 LMU Lions – Michigan Wolverines Game
90ssports · March 22, 2020 · 90s CBB, 90s Sports Nostalgia, Home, Uncategorized · 1989 michigan basketball, 1989-1990 lmu, 1989-1990 lmu lions, 1990 lmu basketball, 1990 lmu michigan, 1990 michigan wolverines, 90s college basketball, 90s ncaa tournament, 90s Sports, bo kimble, college basketball, crazy ncaa tournament games, crazy ncaa tournament moments, hank gathers, jeff fryer, jeff fryer lmu basketball, jeff fryer vs michigan, lmu 1990, lmu basketball, lmu michigan 1990, lsu lmu 1990, ncaa tournament, paul westhead fast break offense, paul westhead the system
The Chicago Bulls in the 90s without Michael Jordan
The 2002 Green Bay Packers – Brett Favre’s Forgotten Lost Ring
The Houston Astros in the 90s – From Killer B’s to Killed Dreams
- 1999 – Week 16: Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants
- Natrone Means, a forgotten NFL player with the San Diego Chargers and the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Craig Ehlo Shutting Down Michael Jordan
- The Golden State Warriors in the 90s – From Run TMC to PJ Carlesimo
- The 1995 California Angels – Biggest MLB Collapse ?
- Major League Baseball highlights from July 1, 1997
- Strangest NFL Games – December 17 2000 Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers
- Mitch Richmond and the Kings upset the Sonics with 37 points: Game 2 1996 Playoffs
- Was Jamal Mashburn a great NBA player?
- Remembering the Detroit Tigers in the early 1990s