The Detroit Tigers in the early ’90s were one of the most entertaining teams. They would hit numerous home runs, draw a plentiful amount of walks and strike out at a hefty rate. Some of the players on these early ’90s Detroit Tigers teams include Cecil Fielder, Mickey Tettleton, Travis Fryman, Rob Deer and Tony Phillips. The Tigers were one of the top offensive teams in this era but had their issues when it comes to pitching.
The Detroit Tigers in the ’90s – The Original Three True Outcome Team
90ssports · April 18, 2020 · 90s MLB, 90s Sports Nostalgia, Home, Uncategorized · 1990 detroit tigers, 1991 detroit tigers, 1992 detroit tigers, 1993 detroit tigers, 1994 detroit tigers, 90s, 90s detroit tigers, cecil fielder, cecil fielder highlights, cecil fielder home run, cecil fielder home run out milwaukee stadium, detroit lions, detroit tigers, major league, major league baseball, mickey tettleton, mlb, mlb baseball, pete incaviglia, rob deer, rob deer home run, three true outcomes, tony phillips, tony phillips baseball, travis fryman, tto
The Chicago Bulls in the 90s without Michael Jordan
The 2002 Green Bay Packers – Brett Favre’s Forgotten Lost Ring
The Houston Astros in the 90s – From Killer B’s to Killed Dreams
- 1999 – Week 16: Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants
- Natrone Means, a forgotten NFL player with the San Diego Chargers and the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Craig Ehlo Shutting Down Michael Jordan
- The Golden State Warriors in the 90s – From Run TMC to PJ Carlesimo
- The 1995 California Angels – Biggest MLB Collapse ?
- Major League Baseball highlights from July 1, 1997
- Strangest NFL Games – December 17 2000 Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers
- Mitch Richmond and the Kings upset the Sonics with 37 points: Game 2 1996 Playoffs
- Was Jamal Mashburn a great NBA player?
- Remembering the Detroit Tigers in the early 1990s