On May 26, 1993, Carlos Martinez hit a deep fly ball to right field. Subsequently, the catchable fly ball hit off of the head of Jose Canseco and as a result, the ball traveled over the fence. This home run is perhaps the most comical dinger ever. Furthermore, Kenny Rogers, who was one of the most competitive pitchers in MLB history, was the one who gave up the long ball to Martinez.
27 Years Ago, Do You Remember This Carlos Martinez Home Run?
90ssports · May 26, 2020 · 90s MLB, Home, Uncategorized · 1993 mlb, carlos martinez home run, home run off of head, indians, jose canseco, jose canseco gets hit in the head, jose canseco head, rangers
The Chicago Bulls in the 90s without Michael Jordan
The 2002 Green Bay Packers – Brett Favre’s Forgotten Lost Ring
The Houston Astros in the 90s – From Killer B’s to Killed Dreams
- Drew Bledsoe, Bill Parcells and the 1994 New England Patriots
- 1996 NLDS Highlights: Los Angeles Dodgers / Atlanta Braves
- From SB Nation: The creator of ‘NBA Jam’ admits that the Pistons are a cheat
- Albert Belle: ‘I had a better year’ than Sammy Sosa during 1998 season
- Snowy Lambeau Field Highlights: 1998 Tennessee Oilers at Green Bay Packers
- From ESPN: Like father, like son: How current players and their MLB dads of the ’90s match up
- Remembering Gary Sheffield’s 1992 season with the San Diego Padres
- Gronk was recently looking like Steve Hermann from NES’s Shatterhand
- The 5 Most Underrated MLB Players in the 90s
- MLB Highlights from 1996 (August 5)