24 years ago, the New York Knicks and the Chicago Bulls squared off in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. The Bulls and Knicks had some classic games in the 90s, especially in the playoffs as these two teams met quite often. This game is significant because this is the last playoff series these two rivals will play each other in the 90s. Below are the highlights of this game with Michael Jordan leading the way with 44 points.
90ssports · May 2, 2020 · 90s NBA, Home, Uncategorized · 1993 nba playoffs, 1995 chicago bulls @ new york knicks, 1996 chicago bulls, bad game, basketball, basketball games, bulls, bulls knicks 1996, bulls knicks 90s, bulls knicks playoffs, charles oakley, chicago, chicago bulls, conference, eastern, ewing, finals, full game, game, game 1, game 4, game 6, grant, highlights, jackson, jordan, knicks, larry bird, Latrell Sprewell, michael, Michael Jordan, NBA, nba playoffs, new, new york, new york knicks, patrick ewing, pippen, playoffs, riley, scottie pippen, semifinals, shaquille o'neal, starks, york
The Chicago Bulls in the 90s without Michael Jordan
The 2002 Green Bay Packers – Brett Favre’s Forgotten Lost Ring
The Houston Astros in the 90s – From Killer B’s to Killed Dreams
- 1999 – Week 16: Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants
- Natrone Means, a forgotten NFL player with the San Diego Chargers and the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Craig Ehlo Shutting Down Michael Jordan
- The Golden State Warriors in the 90s – From Run TMC to PJ Carlesimo
- The 1995 California Angels – Biggest MLB Collapse ?
- Major League Baseball highlights from July 1, 1997
- Strangest NFL Games – December 17 2000 Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers
- Mitch Richmond and the Kings upset the Sonics with 37 points: Game 2 1996 Playoffs
- Was Jamal Mashburn a great NBA player?
- Remembering the Detroit Tigers in the early 1990s