24 years ago, the New York Knicks and the Chicago Bulls squared off in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. The Bulls and Knicks had some classic games in the 90s, especially in the playoffs as these two teams met quite often. This game is significant because this is the last playoff series these two rivals will play each other in the 90s. Below are the highlights of this game with Michael Jordan leading the way with 44 points.
90ssports · May 2, 2020 · 90s NBA, Home, Uncategorized · 1993 nba playoffs, 1995 chicago bulls @ new york knicks, 1996 chicago bulls, bad game, basketball, basketball games, bulls, bulls knicks 1996, bulls knicks 90s, bulls knicks playoffs, charles oakley, chicago, chicago bulls, conference, eastern, ewing, finals, full game, game, game 1, game 4, game 6, grant, highlights, jackson, jordan, knicks, larry bird, Latrell Sprewell, michael, Michael Jordan, NBA, nba playoffs, new, new york, new york knicks, patrick ewing, pippen, playoffs, riley, scottie pippen, semifinals, shaquille o'neal, starks, york
The Chicago Bulls in the 90s without Michael Jordan
The 2002 Green Bay Packers – Brett Favre’s Forgotten Lost Ring
The Houston Astros in the 90s – From Killer B’s to Killed Dreams
- From the NBA on ESPN: I Love 90s Basketball: Charles Barkley Edition
- 27 Years Ago, Do You Remember This Carlos Martinez Home Run?
- 1998 NFL Season: St. Louis Rams at Chicago Bears (Week 10)
- From SI.com – The Best Basketball Player Alive Every Year, 1990s
- On this day; May 17, 1998, David Wells of the New York Yankees pitched a perfect game
- Highlights from the 1998, Week 8 contest between the 49ers and the Rams
- Remembering Chris Webber’s Nike Barbershop Commercial
- The Chicago Bulls in the 90s Without Michael Jordan
- Week 6, 1998: San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
- NBA Finals Introduction 1992; Game 1, Portland Trail Blazers vs. Chicago Bulls